BRIEF-Moody's: E Mart's weak performance is credit negative
Aug 16 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service says that E Mart Co Ltd's performance will remain sluggish over the next 12-18 months, which is credit negative. However, this performance will not immediately impact its A3 rating and negative outlook because it has largely been factored into the current outlook.
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Australia foreign minister downplays China air defense zone tension in visit