BRIEF-Moody's: E Mart's weak performance is credit negative
Aug 16 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service says that E Mart Co Ltd's performance will remain sluggish over the next 12-18 months, which is credit negative. However, this performance will not immediately impact its A3 rating and negative outlook because it has largely been factored into the current outlook.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor who worked in Africa first Ebola case in New York City |
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.
- U.S. stock futures tumble on reports of NY Ebola case