BRIEF-Moody's: E Mart's weak performance is credit negative
Aug 16 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service says that E Mart Co Ltd's performance will remain sluggish over the next 12-18 months, which is credit negative. However, this performance will not immediately impact its A3 rating and negative outlook because it has largely been factored into the current outlook.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Search under way at New York building collapse, trains halted