BRIEF-Moody's: E Mart's weak performance is credit negative
Aug 16 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service says that E Mart Co Ltd's performance will remain sluggish over the next 12-18 months, which is credit negative. However, this performance will not immediately impact its A3 rating and negative outlook because it has largely been factored into the current outlook.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |
- China bitcoin arbitrage ends as traders work around capital controls