SINGAPORE PRESS-DBS bid to buy Alliance Financial hits roadblock-Straits Times
SINGAPORE Aug 16 (Reuters) - DBS Group Holding's bid to buy a stake in Malaysia's Alliance Financial Group may have hit a roadblock as Malaysia's central bank is taking longer than usual to give the green light, the Straits Times reported without citing sources.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy.
(Compiled by Singapore Newsroom) (Reporting by Charmian Kok)
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |