SINGAPORE PRESS-DBS bid to buy Alliance Financial hits roadblock-Straits Times
SINGAPORE Aug 16 (Reuters) - DBS Group Holding's bid to buy a stake in Malaysia's Alliance Financial Group may have hit a roadblock as Malaysia's central bank is taking longer than usual to give the green light, the Straits Times reported without citing sources.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy.
(Compiled by Singapore Newsroom) (Reporting by Charmian Kok)
- Maine nurse fights Ebola quarantine, says will not be bullied |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Ukraine gas supplies in doubt as Russia seeks EU payment deal
- Dollar surges as Fed ends QE on hawkish note