SINGAPORE PRESS-DBS bid to buy Alliance Financial hits roadblock-Straits Times
SINGAPORE Aug 16 (Reuters) - DBS Group Holding's bid to buy a stake in Malaysia's Alliance Financial Group may have hit a roadblock as Malaysia's central bank is taking longer than usual to give the green light, the Straits Times reported without citing sources.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy.
(Compiled by Singapore Newsroom) (Reporting by Charmian Kok)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Man arrested near Canada's prime minister in sign of tensions |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor