Lenovo expects profit from smartphones in coming quarters
HONG KONG (Reuters) - Lenovo Group Ltd, the world's No.2 PC maker, said on Thursday that it expects to see a profit in coming quarters at its money-losing smartphone business.
Top executives at Lenovo, which makes LePhone handsets, made the comments to analysts after the company reported its first-quarter results.
(Reporting by Lee Chyen Yee; Editing by Chris Lewis)
- Co-pilot spoke last words heard from missing Malaysian plane |
- EU imposes sanctions after Crimea moves to join Russia |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- China rejects North Korean crimes report, hits chance of prosecution
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data