Lenovo expects profit from smartphones in coming quarters
HONG KONG (Reuters) - Lenovo Group Ltd, the world's No.2 PC maker, said on Thursday that it expects to see a profit in coming quarters at its money-losing smartphone business.
Top executives at Lenovo, which makes LePhone handsets, made the comments to analysts after the company reported its first-quarter results.
(Reporting by Lee Chyen Yee; Editing by Chris Lewis)
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
Nelson Mandela: 1918 - 2013
Reuters looks at the life and times of Nelson Mandela, an icon of peace and reconciliation who came to embody the struggle for justice around the world. Video