U.S. Treasury to sell M&T Bank preferred stock
WASHINGTON Aug 16 (Reuters) - The U.S. Treasury Department said on Thursday it would sell preferred shares of M&T Bank Corp as part of its unwinding of financial crisis bailouts.
The Treasury said it would sell 230,000 shares of the Buffalo, New York-based bank. The stock closed at $86.67 on Wednesday.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea