- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Shares choppy, dollar steady as Fed meets
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
Ann Taylor parent's 2nd-qtr profit rises
Aug 17 (Reuters) - Ann Inc, the parent of Ann Taylor and LOFT stores, reported higher quarterly profit as their stylish designs were in demand.
The women's apparel retailer's second-quarter profit rose to $30.7 m illion, or 63 c ents per share, from $24.8 m illion, or 47 c e nts per share, a year earlier.
Revenue increased 7 percent to $594.9 million.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this