Ann Taylor parent's 2nd-qtr profit rises
Aug 17 (Reuters) - Ann Inc, the parent of Ann Taylor and LOFT stores, reported higher quarterly profit as their stylish designs were in demand.
The women's apparel retailer's second-quarter profit rose to $30.7 m illion, or 63 c ents per share, from $24.8 m illion, or 47 c e nts per share, a year earlier.
Revenue increased 7 percent to $594.9 million.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections