Russian judge sentences Pussy Riot trio to two years in jail
MOSCOW Aug 17 (Reuters) - A Russian judge sentenced three women from the punk band Pussy Riot to two years in jail on Friday for staging an anti-Kremlin protest on the altar of Moscow's main Russian Orthodox church.
- Obama and Castro shake hands, Zuma humiliated at Mandela memorial |
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Reporter can keep sources secret in Colorado theater shooting: court
- Couple, four children missing in Nevada found safe in canyon
- Regulators seek to curb Wall St. trades with Volcker rule |