- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Shares choppy, dollar steady as Fed meets
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
- Massachusetts police search NFL player's home in homicide probe: report
Judge rejects Facebook settlement over ad feature
SAN FRANCISCO |
SAN FRANCISCO Aug 17 (Reuters) - A U.S. judge rejected Facebook Inc's proposed legal settlement to resolve allegations that the social networking company violated its members' rights through the its 'Sponsored Stories' advertising feature.
U.S. District Judge Richard Seeborg in San Francisco on Friday said the company and attorneys for the plaintiffs could try to modify their agreement to address his concerns
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this