Church & Dwight to buy Avid Health for $650 mln
Aug 20 (Reuters) - Church & Dwight Co Inc, the maker of Arm & Hammer baking soda, said it will buy privately-held Avid Health for $650 million in cash.
The company, which signed the deal on Aug. 17, expects to finance the acquisition with a combination of debt and cash. The deal is expected to close in the fourth quarter, it said in a filing with regulators.
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane
- At least 15 die in Israeli shelling of Gaza school as toll exceeds 750 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Minnesota man asked to leave Southwest flight after critical tweet