Church & Dwight to buy Avid Health for $650 mln
Aug 20 (Reuters) - Church & Dwight Co Inc, the maker of Arm & Hammer baking soda, said it will buy privately-held Avid Health for $650 million in cash.
The company, which signed the deal on Aug. 17, expects to finance the acquisition with a combination of debt and cash. The deal is expected to close in the fourth quarter, it said in a filing with regulators.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon |
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- Ukraine accuses Russia of invasion after aid convoy crosses border |
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling