Church & Dwight to buy Avid Health for $650 mln
Aug 20 (Reuters) - Church & Dwight Co Inc, the maker of Arm & Hammer baking soda, said it will buy privately-held Avid Health for $650 million in cash.
The company, which signed the deal on Aug. 17, expects to finance the acquisition with a combination of debt and cash. The deal is expected to close in the fourth quarter, it said in a filing with regulators.
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |