Daewoo Shipbuilding says wins 2.2 trillion won order in Africa
SEOUL Aug 20 (Reuters) - Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering said Monday it has won a 2.2 trillion won ($1.94 billion) order to build five fixed drilling platforms for an unnamed Africa-based firm.
The South Korean shipbuilder said in a regulatory filing that the contract was expected to expire in April, 2016. ($1 = 1134.2500 Korean won) (Reporting By Joyce Lee; Editing by Richard Pullin)
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- 'Good night': Haunting final contact from missing Malaysian jet |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |