Daewoo Shipbuilding says wins 2.2 trillion won order in Africa
SEOUL Aug 20 (Reuters) - Daewoo Shipbuilding & Marine Engineering said Monday it has won a 2.2 trillion won ($1.94 billion) order to build five fixed drilling platforms for an unnamed Africa-based firm.
The South Korean shipbuilder said in a regulatory filing that the contract was expected to expire in April, 2016. ($1 = 1134.2500 Korean won) (Reporting By Joyce Lee; Editing by Richard Pullin)
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes