New Issue - Domtar sells $250 mln in notes
Aug 20 (Reuters) - Domtar Corp on Monday sold $250 million of senior unsecured notes, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service. Morgan Stanley, JP Morgan and RBC were the joint bookrunning managers for the sale. BORROWER: DOMTAR AMT $250 MLN COUPON 6.25 PCT MATURITY 09/01/2042 TYPE SR NTS ISS PRICE 99.581 FIRST PAY 03/01/2013 MOODY'S Baa3 YIELD 6.281 PCT SETTLEMENT 08/23/2012 S&P BBB-MINUS SPREAD 337.5 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS MAKE-WHOLE CALL 50 BPS
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East