Finland's Cencorp to buy Avery Dennison unit
HELSINKI Aug 21 (Reuters) - Finnish industrial automation company Cencorp is to buy a business making conductive back sheets for solar power cells from U.S. company Avery Dennison for $500,000 and 6.7 million Cencorp shares.
Cencorp said higher costs meant it would likely post a loss for the full year rather than a profit as it had previously expected, but aims to improve profitability in the long term under a new strategy of devloping new business areas outside automation. $1=0.8103 euros)
- U.S. Senate bill proposes sweeping curbs on NSA surveillance
- EU and U.S. announce new sanctions on Russia over Ukraine
- Guilt may spoil restorative effects of entertainment
- Water main break, geyser flood UCLA campus, strand motorists |
- At least 43 Palestinians killed as Israel maintains pressure on Gaza |