Finland's Cencorp to buy Avery Dennison unit
HELSINKI Aug 21 (Reuters) - Finnish industrial automation company Cencorp is to buy a business making conductive back sheets for solar power cells from U.S. company Avery Dennison for $500,000 and 6.7 million Cencorp shares.
Cencorp said higher costs meant it would likely post a loss for the full year rather than a profit as it had previously expected, but aims to improve profitability in the long term under a new strategy of devloping new business areas outside automation. $1=0.8103 euros)
- Israel rejects ceasefire plan, source says, as death toll nears 850 |
- Obama tells Central American leaders most children will go home
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Bad weather seen as probable cause of Air Algerie crash
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |