Finland's Cencorp to buy Avery Dennison unit
HELSINKI Aug 21 (Reuters) - Finnish industrial automation company Cencorp is to buy a business making conductive back sheets for solar power cells from U.S. company Avery Dennison for $500,000 and 6.7 million Cencorp shares.
Cencorp said higher costs meant it would likely post a loss for the full year rather than a profit as it had previously expected, but aims to improve profitability in the long term under a new strategy of devloping new business areas outside automation. $1=0.8103 euros)
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Australia foreign minister downplays China air defense zone tension in visit