New Issue-Fidelity National Financial sells $400 mln notes
Aug 21 (Reuters) - Fidelity National Financial Inc on Tuesday sold $400 million of notes, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters service. Bank of America Merrill Lynch was the sole active bookrunning manager for the sale. BORROWER: FIDELITY AMT $400 MLN COUPON 5.5 PCT MATURITY 09/01/2022 TYPE NTS ISS PRICE 99.513 FIRST PAY 03/01/2013 MOODY'S Baa3 YIELD 5.564 PCT SETTLEMENT 08/28/2012 S&P BBB-MINUS SPREAD 375 BPS PAY FREQ SEMI-ANNUAL FITCH N/A MORE THAN TREAS MAKE-WHOLE CALL 50 BPS
- Special Report: Thailand secretly supplies Myanmar refugees to trafficking rings |
- UPDATE 2-China bars banks from bitcoin transactions
- Obama says he's not allowed iPhone for 'security reasons'
- The 10 Most Corrupt and Least Corrupt Countries in the World
- Ford launches new global Mustang to buoy brand, boost margins