- French soldier stabbed while on patrol near Paris
- REPEAT-Will immigration reform get killed in Republican-led U.S. House?
- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- Two believed dead as heavy rains flood San Antonio streets |
- Two freight trains collide in Missouri, bringing down overpass
Intuit posts 4th-qtr profit
Aug 21 (Reuters) - Tax preparation software maker Intuit Inc posted a fourth-quarter profit, helped by higher f ee payments revenue in its small business segment.
The company posted a profit of $4 million, or 1 cent per share, for the fourth quarter, from a loss of $57 million, or 19 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose 14 percent to 651 million.
The company increased its quarterly dividend by 13 percent to 17 cents per share.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this