BRIEF-Moody's: Axis Bank's Baa2 rating unchanged following tap bond issuance
Aug 21 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service has said that the Baa2 rating of Axis Bank remained unchanged following its announcement of a tap bond offering on its existing 5.125% 2017 senior notes issued on 5 March 2012.
- Islamic State video purports to show beheading of UK hostage David Haines |
- North Korea sentences U.S. citizen Matthew Miller to six years hard labor |
- UK's Cameron resists calls for air strikes despite hostage killing |
- Scots independence battle reaches fever pitch on streets and screens |
- NATO countries have begun arms deliveries to Ukraine: defense minister |