BRIEF-Moody's lowers Education Management's CFR to B3; under review for further downgrade
Aug 22 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service lowered Education Management LLC's ("Education Management" - wholly owned subsidiary of Education Management Corporation) corporate family rating to B3 from B2, the ratings on the senior secured bank debt to B3 from B2, and the rating on the senior unsecured notes to Caa2 from Caa1.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'