BRIEF-Moody's assigns Baa3 to IDBI Bank's senior unsecured bond issuance
Aug 21 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service has assigned a Baa3 rating to IDBI Bank Limited (IDBI Bank)'s proposed issuance of long-term senior unsecured notes under its US$ 1.5 billion Medium Term Note (GMTN) program.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |