BRIEF-Moody's assigns Baa3 to IDBI Bank's senior unsecured bond issuance
Aug 21 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service has assigned a Baa3 rating to IDBI Bank Limited (IDBI Bank)'s proposed issuance of long-term senior unsecured notes under its US$ 1.5 billion Medium Term Note (GMTN) program.
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Los Angeles sheriff's officials charged in jail misconduct probe
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower flag for Mandela