BRIEF-Agfa Gevaert CEO sees weak Q3, stronger Q4
BRUSSELS Aug 22 (Reuters) - Agfa Gevaert NV Chief Executive Christian Reinaudo told reporters:
* Q3 will be weak compared to Q2, but Q4 should be better
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South