BREIF-Norway's Aker plans 10-year bond issue
OSLO Aug 22 (Reuters) - AKER ASA
* Aker ASA is contemplating an issue of 10-year senior unsecured bonds in the Norwegian credit market with maturity in September 2022.
* Net proceeds will be used to refinance Akers existing debt as well as for general corporate purposes.
* Arctic Securities, DnB Markets and Pareto Securities are the lead arrangers of the new potential bond issue.
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Malaysian jetliner may have turned back before vanishing |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- CORRECTED-UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea despite U.S. warning |