BREIF-Norway's Aker plans 10-year bond issue
OSLO Aug 22 (Reuters) - AKER ASA
* Aker ASA is contemplating an issue of 10-year senior unsecured bonds in the Norwegian credit market with maturity in September 2022.
* Net proceeds will be used to refinance Akers existing debt as well as for general corporate purposes.
* Arctic Securities, DnB Markets and Pareto Securities are the lead arrangers of the new potential bond issue.
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Focus turns to Thai military, anti-government protesters tell them to pick sides |
- Google executives' planes saved millions in costs due to error - NASA
- Apple scores legal victory over Samsung in South Korea