- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- UK fighters escort Pakistan plane to airport, two arrests
- Arizona jury foreman says believed Jodi Arias was abused
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Justice Department defends journalist email search
BHP potash mine first phase bigger: Saskatchewan
WINNIPEG, Manitoba |
WINNIPEG, Manitoba Aug 22 (Reuters) - BHP Billiton plans to double the first phase of production on its proposed Saskatchewan potash mine to 4 million tonnes, even as a decision on proceeding with the project is delayed, the premier of the Canadian province said on Wednesday.
BHP said earlier in the day that no major projects, including the Jansen potash mine, would be approved before June 2013.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this