Google extends Opera browser deal by 2 years
OSLO Aug 22 (Reuters) - Google Inc. has agreed with Norway's Opera Software ASA to integrate Google as the default search partner for the Opera mobile and desktop browsers, the Norwegian firm said in a statement on Wednesday.
The deal, which the sides have been extending on a short term basis recently, will expire on August 1, 2014, Opera said.
- Hong Kong police use pepper spray to disperse pro-democracy protesters |
- Putin calls for talks on east Ukraine 'statehood'; rebels fire on ship |
- Dozens arrested at Made in America music festival in Los Angeles
- Pakistani protesters push closer to PM house, force TV off the air |
- Israel claims West Bank land for possible settlement use, draws U.S. rebuke