Google extends Opera browser deal by 2 years
OSLO Aug 22 (Reuters) - Google Inc. has agreed with Norway's Opera Software ASA to integrate Google as the default search partner for the Opera mobile and desktop browsers, the Norwegian firm said in a statement on Wednesday.
The deal, which the sides have been extending on a short term basis recently, will expire on August 1, 2014, Opera said.
- Investigators look for motive in Malaysia plane disappearance |
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane