Google extends Opera browser deal by 2 years
OSLO Aug 22 (Reuters) - Google Inc. has agreed with Norway's Opera Software ASA to integrate Google as the default search partner for the Opera mobile and desktop browsers, the Norwegian firm said in a statement on Wednesday.
The deal, which the sides have been extending on a short term basis recently, will expire on August 1, 2014, Opera said.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions