21Vianet Group, Inc. Announces Upcoming Investor Conference Participation
BEIJING, Aug. 22, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- 21Vianet Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:VNET) ("21Vianet" or the "Company"), the largest carrier-neutral Internet data center services provider in China, today announced the Company's participation in the following conferences:
- Credit Suisse China Internet Corporate Day, to be held Friday, August 24, 2012 at the Credit Suisse Hong Kong office. Management is currently scheduled to meet with institutional investors throughout the day.
- 2012 Citi Technology Conference, to be held September 4-6, 2012 at the Hilton New York Hotel in New York City. Management is currently scheduled to meet with institutional investors on Tuesday, September 4, 2012.
- JP Morgan Asia Pacific Equity Conference, to be held September 5-7, 2012 at the Westin Boston Waterfront Hotel in Boston. Management will speak on a panel discussion with Sina Corporation scheduled at 1:30 pm Eastern Time on September 6, 2012 and meet with institutional investors throughout the day.
- Deutsche Bank Access 2012 Technology Conference, to be held September 11, 2012 at Wynn Las Vegas in Las Vegas. Management is currently scheduled to present at 7:30 am Pacific Time and to meet with institutional investors throughout the day.
- Goldman Sachs 21st Annual Communacopia Conference, to be held September 19-21, 2012 at the Conrad Hotel in New York City. Management will present and host one-on-one meetings during the conference.
For additional information, please contact your respective institutional sales representative.
21Vianet Group, Inc. is the largest carrier-neutral Internet data center services provider in China. 21Vianet provides hosting and related services, managed network services and cloud computing infrastructure services, improving the reliability, security and speed of its customers' Internet connections through 21Vianet's Internet infrastructure. Customers may locate their servers and networking equipment in 21Vianet's data centers and connect to China's Internet backbone through 21Vianet's extensive fiber optic network. In addition, 21Vianet's proprietary smart routing technology, BroadEx, enables customers' data to be delivered across the Internet in a faster and more reliable manner. 21Vianet operates in 33 cities throughout China, servicing a diversified and loyal base of more than 1,600 customers that span many industries ranging from Internet companies to government entities and blue-chip enterprises to small- to mid-sized enterprises.
CONTACT: Investor Relations Contact: ICR, Inc. Jeremy Peruski +1 (646) 405-4922 IR@21Vianet.com
- Total CEO de Margerie killed in Moscow as jet hits snow plow |
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Pistorius starts five-year term for killing Reeva Steenkamp
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports
- Ebola crisis turns a corner as U.S. issues new treatment protocols