REG - McBride PLC - Treasury Stock
McBride plc Share Transactions
22 August 2012
Transfer of shares out of Treasury
McBride plc (the Company) announces that on 22 August 2012 it transferred 7,700 ordinary shares of 10p each in the Company for the purpose of satisfying options that have been exercised under the 2002 Savings Related Share Option Scheme.
The Company now holds 784,221 shares in Treasury and has a total of 182,056,080 ordinary shares (excluding treasury shares) in issue. This figure can be used by shareholders as a denominator for the calculation by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in, the Company under the FSA Disclosure and Transparency Rules.
This information is provided by RNS
- Target confirms major card data theft during Thanksgiving
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Facebook, Zuckerberg, banks must face IPO lawsuit: judge
- As Modi storms into India's election, a quiet alternative emerges
- U.S. prosecutor defends treatment of Indian diplomat |