REG - RCM Technology Trust - Net Asset Value(s)
RCM Technology Trust PLC
As recommended by the AIC, with effect from 12 June 2008, net asset values are calculated on both a capital and a cum-income basis. The cum-income net asset value now reflects the revenue deficit for the year to date.
RCM Technology Trust PLC announces that at close of business on 21 August 2012:
1) the cum-income net asset value per ordinary share was 362.40p.
2) including shares held in treasury, the cum-income net asset value per ordinary share was 360.23p.
Tel: 020 7065 1467
22 August 2012
This information is provided by RNS
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Billy Joel, Shirley MacLaine feted at Kennedy Center Honors
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |