REG - RCM Technology Trust - Net Asset Value(s)
RCM Technology Trust PLC
As recommended by the AIC, with effect from 12 June 2008, net asset values are calculated on both a capital and a cum-income basis. The cum-income net asset value now reflects the revenue deficit for the year to date.
RCM Technology Trust PLC announces that at close of business on 21 August 2012:
1) the cum-income net asset value per ordinary share was 362.40p.
2) including shares held in treasury, the cum-income net asset value per ordinary share was 360.23p.
Tel: 020 7065 1467
22 August 2012
This information is provided by RNS
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- Talks optimism fades as Ukraine says Russia makes new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- 'Men in green' raise suspicions of east Ukrainian villagers