Quicksilver Resources to Present at Upcoming Energy Conference
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
FORT WORTH, TX, Aug 22 (Marketwire) -- Quicksilver Resources Inc. (NYSE: KWK) today announced that John C. Regan, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Barclays Capital CEO Energy-Power Conference on September 4, 2012 at 4:25 p.m. Eastern time. A link to the live webcast presentation will be available at www.qrinc.com, where a replay will also be available soon after the presentation. About Quicksilver Resources Fort Worth, Texas-based Quicksilver Resources is an independent oil and gas company engaged in the exploration, development and acquisition of oil and gas, primarily from unconventional reservoirs including gas from shales and coal beds in North America. The company has U.S. offices in Fort Worth, Texas; Glen Rose, Texas; Craig, Colorado; Steamboat Springs, Colorado and Cut Bank, Montana. Quicksilver's Canadian subsidiary, Quicksilver Resources Canada Inc., is headquartered in Calgary, Alberta. For more information about Quicksilver Resources, visit www.qrinc.com. KWK 12-15 Investor & Media Contact: David Erdman (817) 665-4023 Copyright 2012, Marketwire, All rights reserved. -0-
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Hagel, under pressure, resigns as defense secretary |
- Missouri grand jury has made decision in fatal shooting of black teen: report |
- Iran nuclear talks extended seven months after failing to meet deadline |
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft