- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- Arizona killer who asked for speedy execution found dead in cell
- Actor James Gandolfini, star of 'The Sopranos,' dies in Italy
- UPDATE 2-Storm Barry heads for Mexico Gulf coast oil installations
- New generation of elite universities rises around the globe
Kayak Software posts higher 2nd-qtr profit
Aug 21 (Reuters) - Kayak Software Corp reported a higher quarterly profit as the travel search website gained from a 36 p e rcent rise in revenue from online tour agencies.
Net income in the second quarter rose to $7.3 million, or 19 cents per share, from $3.8 million, or 10 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose to $76.9 million.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this