BRIEF-Moody's upgrades MWV's senior unsecured debt to Baa3; outlook stable
Aug 23 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service upgraded MeadWestvaco Corporation (MWV)'s senior unsecured debt ratings to Baa3 from Ba1. Moody's withdrew the company's Ba1 corporate family and probability of default ratings consistent with Moody's ratings practice for investment grade issuers.
- U.S. war veteran released by North Korea returns home |
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- U.S. ice storm causes blackouts, delays in Texas, Arkansas
- Teenager dies on Atlanta-bound flight, plane diverted
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal