BRIEF-Moody's upgrades MWV's senior unsecured debt to Baa3; outlook stable
Aug 23 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service upgraded MeadWestvaco Corporation (MWV)'s senior unsecured debt ratings to Baa3 from Ba1. Moody's withdrew the company's Ba1 corporate family and probability of default ratings consistent with Moody's ratings practice for investment grade issuers.
- Ten countries scour sea for Malaysia jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Pistorius vomits in court at Steenkamp autopsy details |