Health Care REIT to buy Sunrise for $845 mln
Aug 22 (Reuters) - Sunrise Senior Living Inc said it will be bought by Health Care REIT Inc for about $845 million.
The $14.50 per share offer represents a 62.4 percent premium to Sunrise's Tuesday close.
The deal is expected to close in the first half of 2013.
Goldman Sachs & Co and KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc acted as financial advisers to Sunrise.
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- U.S., allies stage 22 air strikes in Iraq: U.S. Central Command