Health Care REIT to buy Sunrise for $845 mln
Aug 22 (Reuters) - Sunrise Senior Living Inc said it will be bought by Health Care REIT Inc for about $845 million.
The $14.50 per share offer represents a 62.4 percent premium to Sunrise's Tuesday close.
The deal is expected to close in the first half of 2013.
Goldman Sachs & Co and KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc acted as financial advisers to Sunrise.
- Investigators look for motive in Malaysia plane disappearance |
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act