Aruba Networks 4th-qtr revenue rises
Aug 23 (Reuters) - Aruba Networks Inc, which makes equipment for secured wireless networks, reported a 22 percent increase in quarterly revenue.
The company reported a loss of $3.0 million, or 3 cents per share, compared with a profit of $68.2 million, or 57 cents per share, a year earlier.
Excluding items, it earned 18 cents per share.
Revenue rose to $139.2 million.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; snow heads East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'