REG - Samsung Electronics - Response to Disclosure Inquiry
Response to Disclosure Inquiry
On August 22, 2012 (8:37am, local time), the Korea Exchange requested a disclosure inquiry regarding media reports that Samsung Electronics is seeking to invest in system LSI production line in Samsung Austin Semiconductor (SAS). Samsung Electronics responded to the disclosure inquiry as follows:
Samsung Electronics is considering expanding SAS' production capacity for system SLI in order to meet increasing demand. Negotiation with the Texas State Government is currently underway including investment amount and details have not been decided yet.
Further disclosure will be made within 3 months or as soon as any decision is made.
This information is provided by RNS
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source