BRIEF-IMI profit up 4 pct, sees slower growth in H2
LONDON Aug 23 (Reuters) - IMI PLC : * H1 revenue £1,090M versus £1,032M +6% * Adjusted profit before tax £177.7M versus £171.3M +4% * Interim dividend 11.8P versus 11.0P +7% * Pace of revenue growth is likely to slow in the second half * Despite weakening economic conditions in Europe, we still expect to make
progress in the remainder of the year
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South