- Frenetic search for survivors as 91 feared dead in tornado-hit Oklahoma |
- Israel fires back at Syria after gunshots at its troops
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated -USGS
- Dollar firms before Bernanke, inflation dip hits sterling |
- IRS officials back on Capitol Hill hot seat over targeting
India approves Walt Disney's $180 mln FDI proposal
NEW DELHI |
NEW DELHI Aug 23 (Reuters) - India has approved Walt Disney's plans to invest 10 billion rupees ($180.3 million) in the country including in the broadcasting companies, a government statement said on Thursday.
The approval is a part of the 10 foreign direct investment proposals worth 12.6 billion rupees that India's Finance Minister P Chidambaram cleared on the recommendation of Foreign Investment Promotion Board.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this