MALAYSIA PRESS-Temasek's plan to divest Alliance to DBS faces hurdles-The Edge
Temasek's partnership with Malaysia's privately held Langkah Bahagia Sdn Bhd is complicating the Singapore investment agency's bid to divest its investment in Alliance Financial Group Bhd to DBS Bank Ltd.
One major bugbear to the proposed divestment plan is that the transaction will not comply with domestic rules that limit ownership by any single group in a financial institution to 20 percent, banking executives familiar with the situation said.
Cocoa processor keeps secondary listing plan in Singapore open-The Star
NOTE: Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
(Kuala Lumpur newsroom, +603 2333-8046, fax 603 2161-3340, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Six people injured when camera catches fire at 30 Rockefeller Plaza
- Israel holds off on escalating Gaza barrage; West wants truce |
- Russia warns Ukraine after shell crosses border |
- Exclusive: YouTube weighs funding efforts to boost premium content - sources
- 'Excessive' rubbing of engine blades caused F-35 failure: Pentagon