- Whole neighborhoods razed by Oklahoma tornado that killed 24 |
- Analysis: Some Republicans see new scandal in Sebelius fundraising
- Apple CEO makes no apology for company's tax strategy |
- Convicted U.S. killer Arias would join tiny death row group
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated -USGS
TNK-BP's chief oil trader leaves, taking break
MOSCOW Aug 23 (Reuters) - The chief oil trader at Anglo-Russian oil company TNK-BP, Jonathan Kollek, said on Thursday he would be leaving the company to take a career break and denied a report he might join state oil major Rosneft.
"I am leaving TNK-BP after 10 years for completely personal reasons," Kollek, vice-president for sales, trading and logistics at Russia's third-largest oil firm, told Reuters.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this