Centrica drills dry well in Norwegian Sea
OSLO Aug 24 (Reuters) - Centrica has drilled a dry wildcat well located about five kilometres east of the Morvin field and about five kilometres west of Aasgard in the Norwegian Sea, the Norwegian Petroleum Directorate said on Friday.
Centrica has a 40 percent interest in production licence 477, while partners Faroe Petroleum and Suncor Energy has 30 percent each.
- Crunch time for Gaza truce talks as death toll passes 800 |
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- World's oldest joke traced back to 1900 BC
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |