Centrica drills dry well in Norwegian Sea
OSLO Aug 24 (Reuters) - Centrica has drilled a dry wildcat well located about five kilometres east of the Morvin field and about five kilometres west of Aasgard in the Norwegian Sea, the Norwegian Petroleum Directorate said on Friday.
Centrica has a 40 percent interest in production licence 477, while partners Faroe Petroleum and Suncor Energy has 30 percent each.
- Gunman killed, three students shot in Florida university library |
- Naked outdoor protest over SeaWorld float in NY's Thanksgiving parade
- Pope to raffle gifts given to him to raise money for the poor
- Banking culture breeds dishonesty, scientific study finds
- Special Report: Crimean savers ask: Where's our money?