- Sopranos star James Gandolfini dies in Italy
- Special Report: Syria's Islamists seize control as moderates dither
- End to Fed stimulus, China slowdown rattles swathe of world investments
- Arizona killer who asked for speedy execution found dead in cell
- UPDATE 2-Storm Barry heads for Mexico Gulf coast oil installations
Centrica drills dry well in Norwegian Sea
OSLO Aug 24 (Reuters) - Centrica has drilled a dry wildcat well located about five kilometres east of the Morvin field and about five kilometres west of Aasgard in the Norwegian Sea, the Norwegian Petroleum Directorate said on Friday.
Centrica has a 40 percent interest in production licence 477, while partners Faroe Petroleum and Suncor Energy has 30 percent each.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this