Centrica drills dry well in Norwegian Sea
OSLO Aug 24 (Reuters) - Centrica has drilled a dry wildcat well located about five kilometres east of the Morvin field and about five kilometres west of Aasgard in the Norwegian Sea, the Norwegian Petroleum Directorate said on Friday.
Centrica has a 40 percent interest in production licence 477, while partners Faroe Petroleum and Suncor Energy has 30 percent each.
- Study of smoking cancer patients fuels e-cigarette debate
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold
- Accused White House intruder is decorated Iraq war veteran