Centrica drills dry well in Norwegian Sea
OSLO Aug 24 (Reuters) - Centrica has drilled a dry wildcat well located about five kilometres east of the Morvin field and about five kilometres west of Aasgard in the Norwegian Sea, the Norwegian Petroleum Directorate said on Friday.
Centrica has a 40 percent interest in production licence 477, while partners Faroe Petroleum and Suncor Energy has 30 percent each.
- 'Good night': Haunting final contact from missing Malaysian jet |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- North Korea fires 25 short-range and obsolete rockets: South Korea
- France bans Monsanto GM maize ahead of sowing season