Mexico's Pemex produced 2.523 mln bpd of crude oil in July -PEMEX
MEXICO CITY Aug 24 (Reuters) - Mexico's state oil monopoly Pemex said on Friday crude oil output in July was 2.523 million barrels per day (bpd), down 0.6 percent from the 2.538 million bpd produced in June.
Pemex also said oil exports in July totaled 1.123 million bpd, down 6.5 percent from the 1.201 bpd exported in June.
Pemex is the world's No. 7 oil producer and provides a major source of revenue for Mexico's federal budget.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- 'Duck Dynasty' anti-gay fallout sparks debate on religion, tolerance
- UPDATE 3-Saab wins Brazil jet deal after NSA spying sours Boeing bid
- Zuckerberg to sell Facebook shares worth about $2.3 billion |