Dutch car maker Spyker gives GM more time to reply to lawsuit
Dutch sports car maker Spyker on Friday said it had extended the deadline for General Motors to respond to its lawsuit seeking more than $3 billion in damages, giving it until September 28.
Spyker is suing General Motors on behalf of its subsidiary Saab, accusing the U.S. automaker of deliberately bankrupting the Swedish group by blocking a deal with a Chinese investor.
GM has said the lawsuit was "without merit".
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Libyan parliament sacks PM after tanker escapes rebel-held port