- IRS official refuses to answer questions at scandal hearing |
- Global stocks, oil fall after Bernanke; dollar gains |
- Oklahoma tornado victims astounded at how they survived |
- CORRECTED-White House threatens veto of bill to bypass Obama on Keystone
- FBI says man shot dead while being questioned about Boston bombings
Dutch car maker Spyker gives GM more time to reply to lawsuit
Dutch sports car maker Spyker on Friday said it had extended the deadline for General Motors to respond to its lawsuit seeking more than $3 billion in damages, giving it until September 28.
Spyker is suing General Motors on behalf of its subsidiary Saab, accusing the U.S. automaker of deliberately bankrupting the Swedish group by blocking a deal with a Chinese investor.
GM has said the lawsuit was "without merit".
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this