- Angelina Jolie stunt double sues News Corp over hacking
- Kanye West wins over critics with 'daring' new album 'Yeezus'
- Shares choppy, dollar steady as Fed meets
- Massachusetts police search NFL player's home in homicide probe: report
- Journalist who brought down U.S. general is killed in Los Angeles car crash
Four Swiss killed in plane accident
ZURICH (Reuters) - Four Swiss citizens were killed when a flight between Belgium and Switzerland went down in eastern France, officials said.
The spokesman for the Swiss Foreign Ministry said the relatives had been informed and that the cause of the accident was not yet known. He declined to give any further details.
The flight went down at 1600 GMT on Friday in Solemont, east of the city of Besancon and just shy of the Swiss border, a French Finance Ministry official said in a statement.
(Reporting by Catherine Bosley; Editing by Alison Williams)
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this