Venezuela refinery explosion kills 7, injures 48
PARAGUANA, Venezuela (Reuters) - A gas explosion at Venezuela's Amuay refinery killed seven people and injured another 48, the local governor said on Saturday, adding that the situation was under control.
"There's no risk of another explosion," she told state TV. "Right now, we're attending to the injured."
(Reporting by Deisy Buitrago, Writing by Andrew Cawthorne; Editing by Alison Williams)
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- Wildfire rips through 150 homes in Northern California
- Polls show Scottish opponents of independence with slight lead ahead of vote |
- Fed could hint on rate-hike plans as it prepares for policy turn
- iPhone comes out of a 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset