- French soldier stabbed while on patrol near Paris
- REPEAT-Will immigration reform get killed in Republican-led U.S. House?
- Planetary alignment peaks with celestial show this weekend
- Rockets hit south Beirut after Hezbollah vows Syria victory
- Two believed dead as heavy rains flood San Antonio streets |
South-Korea's Hanwha wants to buy insolvent Q-Cells
FRANKFURT Aug 26 (Reuters) - South-Korea's Hanwha Corp intends to buy solar Group Q-Cells, the insolvent German group said on Sunday.
The company said in a statement Hanwha and Q-cells' insolvency administrator Henning Schorisch had signed a contract, which needs to be approved by a creditors' meeting to be held on Aug. 29.
"Along with the assumption of business liabilities in the low hundreds of millions, the agreement also provides for a cash purchase price in the medium double-digit million-euro range," Q-cells said in the statement.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this