Venezuela will not restart refinery until fire is out: official
CARACAS Aug 26 (Reuters) - Venezuela's Amuay refinery will not restart operations until it completely extinguishes a fire caused by an explosion on Saturday, a top refining official with state oil company PDVSA said on Sunday.
- Air strike kills 15 civilians in Yemen by mistake: officials
- North Korea executes leader's powerful uncle in rare public purge |
- Twitter backtracks on block feature after users revolt
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Insight: In Yemen, al Qaeda gains sympathy amid U.S. drone strikes