- Taxes on some wealthy French top 100 pct of income: paper
- North Korea fires short-range missiles for two days in a row |
- Israel warns against Russian arms supply to Syria
- Winning ticket for $590.5 million Powerball lottery sold in Florida |
- Toyota plans to increase lithium-ion car battery output-Nikkei
Donaldson 4th-qtr profit rises
Aug 27 (Reuters) - Donaldson Co Inc, which makes filtration and exhaust control products, reported a higher quarterly profit as industrial products revenue rose 14 percent.
The company also forecast earnings between $1.82 and $1.96 per share on revenue of between $2.62 billion and $2.72 billion for fiscal year 2013.
Fourth-quarter net income rose to $71.0 million, or 47 cents per share, from $65.8 million, or 42 cents per share, a year earlier.
Sales rose 5 percent to $656.8 million. Industrial Products segment revenue rose to $258.3 million.
Donaldson shares closed at $34.90 on the New York Stock Exchange on Friday.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this