TEXT-S&P lowers Eaton Vance CDO II Ltd. class A rating to 'D (sf)'
Aug 27 - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services today lowered its rating on the class A notes from Eaton Vance CDO II Ltd. to 'D (sf)' from 'CC (sf)'. Eaton Vance CDO II Ltd. is a collateralized bond obligation (CBO) transaction.
According to the July 16, 2012, payment date report (July 16 was also the final payment date for the transaction), the available proceeds were insufficient to pay the class A noteholders in full. Therefore, we lowered our rating on the class A notes to 'D (sf)' in accordance with our criteria.
RELATED CRITERIA AND RESEARCH
-- Global Structured Finance Scenario And Sensitivity Analysis: The Effects Of The Top Five Macroeconomic Factors, Nov. 4, 2011
-- Principles of Credit Ratings, Feb. 16, 2011
-- Surveillance Methodology For Global Cash Flow And Hybrid CDOs Subject To Acceleration Or Liquidation After An EOD, Sept. 2, 2009
-- Understanding Standard & Poor's Rating Definitions, June 3, 2009
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters press on |
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Singapore hit by rare outbreak of rioting, 27 arrested |
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote