IBM to buy HR software firm Kenexa for $1.3 bln
Aug 27 (Reuters) - IBM Corp agreed to buy Kenexa Corp, which makes human resource management software, for about $1.3 billion.
The $46 per share offer represents a 42.5 percent premium to Kenexa's close on Friday.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'