- Survivors pulled from Oklahoma tornado debris as toll falls |
- Analysis: Some Republicans see new scandal in Sebelius fundraising
- Convicted U.S. killer Arias would join tiny death row group
- Drop in U.S. underground water levels has accelerated -USGS
- Israel fires back at Syria after gunshots at its troops
IBM to buy HR software firm Kenexa for $1.3 bln
Aug 27 (Reuters) - IBM Corp agreed to buy Kenexa Corp, which makes human resource management software, for about $1.3 billion.
The $46 per share offer represents a 42.5 percent premium to Kenexa's close on Friday.
- Tweet this
- Share this
- Digg this