IBM to buy HR software firm Kenexa for $1.3 bln
Aug 27 (Reuters) - IBM Corp agreed to buy Kenexa Corp, which makes human resource management software, for about $1.3 billion.
The $46 per share offer represents a 42.5 percent premium to Kenexa's close on Friday.
- Sierra Leone declares emergency as Ebola death toll hits 729 |
- Israel, Palestinian militant groups begin 3-day Gaza truce |
- Disappointment, uncertainty after India blocks WTO trade deal
- S&P500 index posts worst fall since April; indexes down for July
- Tesla expects to boost 2015 output to more than 60,000