IBM to buy HR software firm Kenexa for $1.3 bln
Aug 27 (Reuters) - IBM Corp agreed to buy Kenexa Corp, which makes human resource management software, for about $1.3 billion.
The $46 per share offer represents a 42.5 percent premium to Kenexa's close on Friday.
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- U.N. says 43 Golan peacekeepers seized by Syria militants, 81 trapped