BRIEF-Moody's reviews M&T for downgrade (A3 senior) following acquisition announcement
Aug 28 (Reuters) - Moody's Investors Service placed the ratings of M&T Bank Corporation (M&T) and its subsidiaries on review for downgrade. The holding company is rated A3 for senior debt and its lead bank, Manufacturers & Traders Trust Company, has a standalone bank financial strength rating (BFSR)/baseline credit assessment (BCA) of C+/a2 and deposit ratings of A2/Prime-1.
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade