Enterprise shuts in some Gulf of Mexico operations before Isaac
NEW YORK Aug 27 (Reuters) - Enterprise Products Partners LP shut in some Gulf of Mexico operations over the weekend ahead of Tropical Storm Isaac, and evacuated non-essential personnel from others, a company spokesman said on Monday.
Included in the shutdown were its 100 percent owned block East Cameron Block 373, which can handle 195 mmcf per day of natural gas and 3 million barrels per day of crude.
- After Nevada ranch stand-off, emboldened militias ask: where next?
- South Korea investigates capsized ferry crew as rescue hampered by tides |
- Retailer Michaels Stores confirms payment card data breach
- Nobel winner Garcia Marquez, master of magical realism, dies at 87 |
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official