Enterprise shuts in some Gulf of Mexico operations before Isaac
NEW YORK Aug 27 (Reuters) - Enterprise Products Partners LP shut in some Gulf of Mexico operations over the weekend ahead of Tropical Storm Isaac, and evacuated non-essential personnel from others, a company spokesman said on Monday.
Included in the shutdown were its 100 percent owned block East Cameron Block 373, which can handle 195 mmcf per day of natural gas and 3 million barrels per day of crude.
- Cortege departs to take Mandela's body to lie in state |
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- UPDATE 2-U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- U.S. budget deal could usher in new era of cooperation