Enterprise shuts in some Gulf of Mexico operations before Isaac
NEW YORK Aug 27 (Reuters) - Enterprise Products Partners LP shut in some Gulf of Mexico operations over the weekend ahead of Tropical Storm Isaac, and evacuated non-essential personnel from others, a company spokesman said on Monday.
Included in the shutdown were its 100 percent owned block East Cameron Block 373, which can handle 195 mmcf per day of natural gas and 3 million barrels per day of crude.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions