Targa Venice natgas gathering system declares force majeure
NEW YORK Aug 27 (Reuters) - Targa Resources Partners' Venice natural gas gathering system declared a force majeure and has shut down operations as of Monday due to Tropical Storm Isaac, the company said in a website posting.
- Investigators look for motive in Malaysia plane disappearance |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane