Targa Venice natgas gathering system declares force majeure
NEW YORK Aug 27 (Reuters) - Targa Resources Partners' Venice natural gas gathering system declared a force majeure and has shut down operations as of Monday due to Tropical Storm Isaac, the company said in a website posting.
- Obama says beheading 'shocked the conscience' of the world |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- U.S. attorney general visits racially charged St. Louis suburb