Targa Venice natgas gathering system declares force majeure
NEW YORK Aug 27 (Reuters) - Targa Resources Partners' Venice natural gas gathering system declared a force majeure and has shut down operations as of Monday due to Tropical Storm Isaac, the company said in a website posting.
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Russia says it will respond if Ukraine interests attacked |
- Vote delayed on loan guarantee for World Trade Center developer
- Obama seeks to ease Asian allies' doubts during visit to Japan |
- NYPD Twitter campaign backfires, thousands of negative tweets