Targa Venice natgas gathering system declares force majeure
NEW YORK Aug 27 (Reuters) - Targa Resources Partners' Venice natural gas gathering system declared a force majeure and has shut down operations as of Monday due to Tropical Storm Isaac, the company said in a website posting.
- U.S. Mega Millions lottery up to $400 million, 2nd-biggest ever
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year |
- Uruguay becomes first country to legalize marijuana trade
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Thousands of South Africans line up to see Mandela lie in state |