Trimble to buy privately held software maker for $355 mln
Aug 27 (Reuters) - Trimble Navigation Ltd agreed to buy privately held TMW Systems Inc, which provides enterprise software to transportation and logistics companies, for $335 million in cash.
Trimble, which makes surveying, mapping, and marine navigation equipment, said the deal will hurt its fourth-quarter adjusted profit by between 1 cent and 3 cents per share, but add to 2013 adjusted earnings by between 12 cents and 14 cents per share.
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people |
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales