Trimble to buy privately held software maker for $355 mln
Aug 27 (Reuters) - Trimble Navigation Ltd agreed to buy privately held TMW Systems Inc, which provides enterprise software to transportation and logistics companies, for $335 million in cash.
Trimble, which makes surveying, mapping, and marine navigation equipment, said the deal will hurt its fourth-quarter adjusted profit by between 1 cent and 3 cents per share, but add to 2013 adjusted earnings by between 12 cents and 14 cents per share.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |